South Bend SB1093 - 6" x 48" Belt / 12" Disc Combination Sander
SB1093 South Bend 6" x 48" Belt / 12" Disc Combination Sander
Sand right to the line with precision and confidence.
As you approach the layout lines on your custom project, you want the confidence of strong, reliable machinery and precision components supporting your every move.
The SB1093 is the last word on belt/disc sanders, built to true South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
The precision-ground cast-iron belt and disc sanding tables each tilt from 0–45° and feature a slot for the included miter gauge.
Additionally, the entire belt assembly pivots for vertical, horizontal, or angled sanding—with machined detents for locking at 0, 45°, and 90°.
The large-footprint, heavy-duty one-piece cabinet steel base makes for vibration-free operation and houses the 1-1/2 HP TEFC motor and 4" dust port.
Like all South Bend woodworking machines, the SB1093 comes with a 2-year warranty and is built to South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
The manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts are available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 115V/230V (prewired 115V), single-phase, 14A/7A
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 48"
- Sanding belt speed: 2690 FPM
- Platen size: 6" x 14-1/2"
- Belt sanding head tilt: 0–90°
- Belt sanding table size: 10" x 14"
- Belt sanding table tilt: 0–45°
- Sanding disc diameter: 12"
- Sanding disc speed: 2630 RPM
- Sanding disc type: PSA
- Disc sanding table size: 9" x 17-3/8"
- Disc sanding table tilt: -15°–45°
- Number of dust ports: 1
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 19" x 21"
- Overall size: 28" W x 30" D x 54-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 326 lbs.
- Two precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Heavy-duty cabinet stand
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Belt sander table tilts 0-45°
- Disc sander table tilts down 45° and up 15°
- US based customer service and technical support