G0738 Hanging Air Filter, 3-Speed
This filter finishes off the job that most dust collectors only start.
Turn the G0738 Hanging Air Filter on while you work and set the timer to run after you leave the shop. It will continue to clean the air of the fine particles that might otherwise find a home where you don't want them.
When used in conjunction with an efficient dust collection system, the G0738 Hanging Air Filter removes most fine wood particles up to 1 micron from the air.
The air filter can be set to operate in three air flow speeds—260 (LO), 362 (MED), and 409 CFM (HI). To cycle through the available speeds, press the ON SPEED button on the control panel or remote control repeatedly. This will illuminate the corresponding lights on the control panel.
This air filter is capable of recirculating the air in a room measuring 20' x 20' x 8' approximately 7.7 times in one hour. We recommend that the volume of air in your room be recirculated 6–9 times an hour for the best filtering effect.
The air filter can be set for a timed performance of 1, 2, or 4 hours. At the end of this time, the air filter will automatically turn OFF.
Like all Grizzly air filters, the G0738 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0738 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your filter.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1/8 HP, 120V, single-phase, 1A
- Air flow: 260, 362 and 409 CFM
- Timer settings: 1, 2 and 4 hours
- Outer filter: 5-Micron
- Inner filter: 1-Micron
- Overall size is 20" W x 17" D x 10" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 34 lbs.
- Infrared remote-control system adjusts speeds, timer, and on/off controls
- Easy-to-replace filters, no tools required
- Inner filter can be washed or blown out with compressed air
- Includes eye bolts and chains for hanging from the ceiling, or can be used on a workbench