Grizzly PRO T30944 - 2" Magnetic Drill
Grizzly PRO T30944 2" Magnetic Drill
A consistent, accurate and more powerful magnetic drill.
The Grizzly PRO T30944 2" Magnetic Drill is designed for tough, industrial-level use that will keep cutting on the most demanding of jobs. When it comes to drilling tough metals in hard-to-access locations, you can't beat the precision and speed of a magnetic drill.
With 3500 lbs. of force, the magnetic base of the T30944 adheres to ferrous metal surfaces when turned on. The mag drill can be positioned to drill vertically, horizontally or overhead, just be sure to secure the drill in the event of a power loss.
The 2 HP motor smoothly powers the variable-speed drill press from 100–810 RPM. The T30944 comes equipped with a 3/4" Weldon tool holder to give users access to the broadest selection of annular cutters and twist drills on the market. An included 1/2"–20 adapter for the drill chuck opens the options even further.
Coupled with a spindle stroke of 6", a gravity-fed coolant system, and a heavy-duty case for hauling and storage, these mag drills are consistent, accurate and powerful.
Like all Grizzly mag drills, the T30944 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T30944 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the mag drill may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 13.4A
- Spindle bore: 3/4"
- Spindle stroke: 6-3/16"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 100–810 RPM
- Max. distance spindle to table: 7"
- Cutter shank diameter: 3/4" Weldon
- Max. carbide annular cutter diameter: 2"
- Max. HSS annular cutter diameter: 2"
- Max. twist drill diameter: 1/2"
- Magnetic holding force: 3500 lbs.
- Magnetic base dimensions: 6-1/2" x 3-1/4"
- Coolant tank capacity: 18 oz.
- Overall dimensions: 7" W x 10" D x 22" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 34 lbs.
- Gravity-fed coolant system
- Heavy-duty storage case
- Includes Weldon 3/4" to 1/2"–20 adapter for drill chuck
- Includes 1/16"–1/2" drill chuck
- Includes replacement fuses
- Includes 5' nylon strap