Grizzly T10556 - Taper Attachment Kit for G4002/G4003/G4003G
T10556 Taper Attachment Kit for G4002/G4003/G4003G Lathes
The T10556 provides precision outside and inside tapers without having to offset the tailstock or disengaging the cross slide.
This allows the taper attachment to be functional at any time by simply tightening the bed clamp bracket. The taper attachment does not interfere with other turning operations.
The T10556 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The T10556 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the lathe attachment may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Maximum taper length: 9"
- Taper per inch range: 0"– ±3"
- Inch scale divisions: 1/2"
- Taper angle range: 0°– ±5°
- Angle scale divisions: 1°
- Construction: Cast-iron and steel
- Overall shipping weight: 55 lbs.
- Scales at both ends that read inches of taper per foot and angle of taper
- Adjustment knob with fine threads for precise control when setting tapers
Note: To install this requires proper alignment and drilling and tapping holes to mount to the saddle.