Next Wave CNC T32214 - CNC Shark SD100
T32214 CNC Shark SD100
An affordable CNC that grows with you.
The T32214 CNC Shark SD100 from Next Wave Automation is a compact, full-function CNC machine capable of producing high-quality 3D carvings and machining. It produces amazing results on a wide variety of media to remove material from wood, soft metals, plastics and other solid surface materials.
The Shark SD100 comes with all-necessary CAD software, including VCarve Desktop for project design (a $350 value) and the Next Wave CNC exclusive easy to use Ready2Control basic panel software. This allows the user complete visibility over the computer-controlled project during operation.
If you are wanting a more in-depth overview of the design software used with the Shark SD100, watch a three-part series on how to get started with CNC.
The onboard electronics and plug and play design will accept any of Next Wave's full line of accessories, such as the 2W (T30507) & 7W (T30509) laser modules, the mini 4th axis (T30510) or touch plate (T30503).
When you're ready, upgrade to a new CNC machine, get a $500 credit.
The Shark SD100 is a member of the full factory sponsored SHARK SWAP trade-in program. The best part of this program is that your used Shark SD100 will be refurbished and donated free of charge to high school technical education and shop programs focused on training and technology.
- All-black MDF bed with T-slots to allow a variety of clamping positions
- Latest VCarve Desktop Design software including a Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Ready2Control basic software
- Requires a PC with a minimum 2 GHz multi-core CPU, 4GB of RAM, 300MB disk space, Windows 10 and has a USB port (not included)
- Requires a DeWalt (T22355), Bosch, Porter-Cable or similar style Palm Router (sold separately)
- Includes two hold down clamps
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in USA
- Table dimensions: 12" x 18"
- XYZ travel: 12" x 13" x 3"
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2"W x 20-1/2"L x 18"H