Next Wave CNC T30500 - CNC Shark SD110
T30500 Next Wave CNC Shark SD110
Put the power of the USA Made Next Wave CNC Shark SD110 to work for you today.
The T30500 CNC Shark SD110 CNC features a compact 12" x 18" table designed for projects such as carving plaques or signs, ornamental boxes and precision parts machined from wood, soft metals or plastics.
Using the included 3D carving capability and a 3D model library, you can cut beautiful relief carvings, intricate inlays and create exquisitely detailed engravings with ease.
The incredible accuracy of the Shark SD110 allows customers to even engrave custom circuit boards.
The NEW Shark SD110 also offers dual functionality.
1. Your projects can begin using our convenient touch screen Pendant interface, eliminating the need for a computer as you control the unit via the Pendant. Using the included VCarve Desktop Design Software (a $350 value), you can create your project and transfer it to a USB drive which can then be plugged directly into the LCD pendant.
2. For more challenging projects and extended versatility, you can run the Shark SD110 from your computer. Taking advantage of the exclusive patented Virtual Zero Unlimited programming will adjust your design to fit curves and angles that would be virtually impossible on other brands of machines. (Computer and flash drive not included).
If you are wanting a more in-depth overview of the design software used with the Shark SD110, watch a three-part series on how to get started with CNC.
This Next Wave CNC has a two-year warranty through the manufacturer.
Contact Next Wave CNC regarding warranties on their products and lifetime technical support.
- Table dimensions: 12" x 18"
- XYZ travel: 12" x 13" x 3"
- Overall dimensions: 19-1/2"W x 20-1/2"L x 18"H
- Aluminum interlocking slotted table track for highly customizable clamping
- Includes the latest version of VCarve Desktop Design software now incorporating Cut 3D functionality and Vector Art 3D Sampler Pack
- Color Touch Screen pendant controller system
- Ready2Control - for those who prefer computer control
- Virtual Zero Technology
- Requires a PC with a minimum 2 GHz multi-core CPU, 4GB of RAM, 300MB disk space, Windows 7+ or higher and a USB 2.0 port (not included)
- Requires a Bosch 1 HP Model PR20, DeWalt 611, Porter Cable 450, or similar style palm router (router sold separately)
- Includes two hold down clamps
- Ships fully assembled
- Made in USA