SB1122 9" x 12" 2 HP Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
A deluxe metal-cutting bandsaw built to perform.
The SB1122 9" x 12" 2 HP Metal-Cutting Bandsaw has the high-end features and precision components designed to meet your business's exacting standards.
You'll get absolute control with variable blade speed and hydraulically powered head with variable-speed downfeed and vise—both featuring an auto-retract function.
The swiveling head lets you cut angles from -45° to +60° with an adjustable work stop for repeat cuts in a production environment.
A built-in blade coolant system with blade brush improves cut accuracy and prolongs blade life.
With the hydraulic power and variable speed at your fingertips, plus the option for auto or manual controls, this versatile saw can help you boost production and quality like no other.
When you invest in South Bend Tools, you invest in the best.
The SB1122 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
South Bend tools come with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the bandsaw may available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 5A
- Hydraulic pump: 1/2 HP
- Coolant pump: 1/8 HP
- Blade speed: Variable, 85–265 FPM
- Blade size: 108-1/4" L x 1-1/16" W
- Floor-to-table height: 38-1/2"
- Vise jaws: 12-5/8" D x 5-1/2" H
- Max. cutting height: 9"
- Head swivel: 45° left, 60° right
- Cutting capacities:
- 90° round: 10"
- 90° rectangular: 9" H x 12" W
- ±45° round: 7-7/8"
- ±45° rectangular: 7" x 7"
- +60° round: 4-1/2"
- +60° rectangular: 6-1/8" H x 4-1/2" W
- Footprint: 27" x 34"
- Overall dimensions: 58" W x 30" D x 79" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1032 lbs.
- Hydraulically powered headstock with auto-retract
- Hydraulically powered automatic vise with auto-retract
- Dual-position quick-release vise with work stop
- Variable blade speed
- Swiveling head
- Auto/manual controls
- Centralized control panel
- Heavy-duty one-piece steel stand
- Double ball-bearing blade guides
- Built-in blade coolant system
- Quick-change blade
- Includes a 108" x 1" x 0.035" blade