The G0812 features a 2 HP, 220V motor, and massive 12" x 18" rectangular stock and 13" round stock cutting capacities! Size matters, but so does versatility, which you'll have covered with the 45° left–60° right swiveling base, quick-release vise, variable blade speed from 95–380 FPM, variable-speed hydraulic downfeed control, adjustable work-stop, and pedestal-mounted control panel with swiveling
arm. The 7.5-gallon coolant system ensures you get a clean cut every time, while also maximizing blade life. Better yet, this machine is also equipped with a unique coolant spray hose that allows you to quickly rinse off swarf and debris. All of these features combine to make the G0812 the cream of the metal-cutting crop. If you're thinking about upgrading your shop, or you simply want to start out with
the very best, then this is the machine you'll want.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1720 RPM, 15A
- Blade size range: 149-3/4"–150-1/4"
- Blade speeds: Variable, 95–380 FPM
- Cutting capacities:
90° Round: 13"
90° Rectangular: 12" x 18"
45° Round: 12"
45° Rectangular: 11" x 12"
- Vise jaw height: 6-3/4"
- Max. vise opening: 18"
- Overall size: 90" L x 52" W x 56" H
- Table size: 26-1/8" L x 7-3/4" W
- Floor to table height: 32-1/4"
- Coolant capacity: 7.5 gallons
- Approximate shipping weight: 1446 lbs.
- Control panel mounted on swiveling arm
- Coolant system with 7.5-gallon capacity
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground, cast iron
- Quick-positioning vise
- Adjustable work-stop
- Hydraulic downfeed control
- Sliding blade depth gauge
- Coolant splash guard
- Handwheel blade tensioner
- Adjustable blade guides
- Built-in coolant spray hose
- Swiveling miter base, left 45°, right 60°