Enjoy complete shaping control and smooth finishes on your sheet metal projects with our T27620 Planishing Hammer. The cast iron and steel construction provides a solid foundation, and the 27" throat capacity and 4600 stroke per minute hammer means you'll have the room to accommodate a
wide range of jobs. The on board filter-lubricator-regulator provides convenient air pressure control and low-maintenance operation for forming up to 14-gauge aluminum
or 16-gauge mild steel. Easy to use foot-operated pedal gives you the flexibility and control you'll need for forming even the largest and most awkward shapes and sizes.
Includes 8 radius dies for a wide range of projects.
- Throat Capacity: 27"
- Strokes per minute: 4600
- Max. aluminum thickness: 14-gauge
- Max. mild steel thickness: 16-gauge
- Air pressure: 90–120 PSI
- Air Consumption: 12 CFM
- Overall dimensions: 32" wide x 61" high x 33-1/2" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 253 lbs.
- Foot pedal operation
- Locking handwheel height adjustment
- Built-in air filter, regulator, and lubricator
- 27" Throat capacity
- 8 Radius dies: 3/4", 1-1/2", 2", 3", 4", 6", 8",