Grizzly T26868 - Manual Shear with Miter Gauge
T26868 Manual Shear with Miter Gauge
The Grizzly T26868 Manual Shear is capable of cutting smooth curves into sheet metal up to 14-Gauge or 2mm thick.
With a "throatless" frame design, this shear allows for unlimited material width.
The ratcheting handle and two circular blades provide excellent feeding control and manipulation of the workpiece.
Use the miter gauge as a guide when shearing straight lines.
The T26868 features dual rotary T10A steel blades for cutting curves and complex shapes and ratcheting handle for excellent control.
Maximum material thickness is 14-gauge.
The heavy cast-iron frame mounts to your workbench with 1/2" mounting hardware (hardware not included).
Like all Grizzly shears, the T26868 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The T26868 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based.
Parts for the metal shear may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum material thickness: 14-Gauge
- Shearing width: No limit
- Shearing length: No limit
- Upper and lower blade diameters: 65mm
- Miter gauge angle: Left 60°–Right°
- Overall dimensions: 17" W x 9" D x 12-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 49 lbs.
- Dual rotary blades for cutting curves and complex shapes
- "Throatless" frame allows for unlimited workpiece width
- Miter gauge for cutting straight lines at various angles
- Ratcheting handle provides excellent control of workpiece
- Heavy-duty cast iron frame mounts to workbench