Grizzly T32720 - 10" Variable-Speed Wet Sharpener
T32720 10" Variable-Speed Wet Sharpener
Sharpen just about any cutting tool to a razor sharp edge.
The T32720 10" Variable-Speed Wet Sharpener is so versatile and simple to use, you’ll wonder why you ever put up with sharpening by hand before.
The 2-1/2" wide, 220-grit aluminum oxide grinding wheel is specially made for wet sharpening.
The grinding wheel runs in a water bath to prevent residue buildup on the grinding wheel and keep tools cool while sharpening.
The leather stropping wheel helps remove burrs and hones to a final razor edge.
The variable speed from 90–150 RPM gives you the ability to control sharpening and stropping at your preferred speed.
A tool-holding jig and angle guide are included to allow you to consistently put the right cutting angle on your tools.
Start sharpening right out of the box or add the optional accessories for even greater sharpening versatility.
Ideal for wood turners, woodworkers, and knife makers at a very competitive price.
The T32720 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T32720 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your wet sharpener.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the sharpener are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 80W, 120V, single-phase, 1.4A
- Spindle speed: Variable, 90–150 RPM
- Right spindle diameter: 8mm
- Right spindle thread pitch: 1.25 TPI
- Right spindle thread direction: Right-hand
- Right spindle length: 1"
- Left spindle diameter: 12mm
- Left spindle thread pitch: 1.75 TPI
- Left spindle thread direction: Left-hand
- Left spindle length: 1-7/8"
- Right wheel: ABS/leather, 8-7/8" x 1-3/16"
- Left wheel: Aluminum oxide, 10" x 2-1/2"
- Work rest width: 1-5/8"
- Work rest length: 5-1/4"
- Work rest thickness: 1/16"
- Work rest tilt: 360°
- Overall dimensions: 18-1/2" W x 15-1/2" D x 15" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 28 lbs.
- 220-grit aluminum oxide grinding wheel
- Water bath prevents residue buildup on the grinding wheel and keeps tools cool while sharpening
- Leather stropping wheel
- Variable-speed control
- Extra-wide grinding wheel
- Work rest micro-adjustment