Grizzly T27400 - 3/4 HP Tool Post Grinder
T27400 3/4 HP Tool Post Grinder
Every lathe owner should have a tool post grinder as a tooling option.
Grinding allows you to produce a super finish, work hardened materials and hold extremely tight tolerances on long shafts (such as ten thousands of an inch).
The internal and external grinding wheels are 60-grit aluminum-oxide. The internal wheel measures 3/4" x 3/4" while the external wheel is 6" x 3/4".
The T27400 mounts directly onto the tool post of your lathe, so it is never out of reach. An excellent quality unit!
Like all Grizzly grinders, the T27400 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T27400 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the grinder are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 220V, single-phase, 3.5A
- Lathe sizes: 12" - 22" swing
- External wheel: 5/8" L x 3/4" W x 6" D
- External wheel speed: 4500 RPM
- Internal wheel: 3/4" W x 3/4" L x 1/4" (6mm)
- Internal wheel speed: 18,500 RPM
- Mounting hole: 25mm D x 37mm L (slotted)
- Overall size: 15" L x 12" W x 10" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 60 lbs.
- Fine vertical height adjustment
- Diamond-tipped dresser
- Wheel bushing for 32mm bore external wheels
- 6" x 3/4" aluminum-oxide 60-grit external grinding wheel
- 3/4" x 3/4" aluminum-oxide 60-grit internal grinding wheel
- Interchangeable spindles for external and internal grinding