Grizzly T28959 - Electric Chainsaw Sharpener
T28959 Electric Chainsaw Sharpener
By sharpening your own chains, this electric sharpener will pay for itself after only a couple of uses.
Sharpen up those dull chainsaw chains with this easy-to-use and affordable T28959 Electric Chainsaw Sharpener.
The spring hinge allows you to move the grinding wheel up and down with ease, sharpening the chain quickly and efficiently.
A quick locking vise keeps the chain in place while sharpening so you always have a hand free.
A durable electric motor will keep this sharpener running for years—just mount it to your workbench and you're good to go!
The T28959 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T28959 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your sharpener.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sharpener are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1/10 HP, 120V, single-phase, 0.6A
- Chain pitch: 1/4, 0.325, 3/8, 0.404
- Chain gauge capacity: Variable, 0.050" - 0.070"
- Vise angle: 0 - 30° left/right
- Grinding wheel size: 4-1/4" dia., 3/16" thick
- Grinding wheel type: Corundum, 100-grit
- Arbor size: 7/8"
- Arbor speed: 5000 RPM
- Overall dimensions: 11" W x 13-1/2" D x 12" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 24 lbs.