Grizzly T25926 - 10" x 18" Variable-Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe
T25926 10" x 18" Variable-Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe
Everything you need in a benchtop lathe.
The Grizzly T25926 10" x 18" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe comes with a standard 1/2 HP motor.
The variable speeds from 650-3800 RPM give you plenty of power and flexibility for any project. You can read the exact RPM on the digital readout display.
Heavy-duty cast-iron construction provides plenty of mass and stability for wood turning.
Bolt up to the 3-1/8” faceplate and turn plates and bowls up to 10" wide and spindles up to 18" long.
Add the optional T27327 Bed Extension and you've got a full-size lathe that can turn up to 40" between centers.
Like all of the Grizzly lathes, the T25926 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The manual for the T25926 was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides detailed instructions on how to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the lathe are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 3.4A
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Swing over tool rest base: 7-1/4"
- Distance between centers: 18"
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 650–3800 RPM
- Spindle threads: 1" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tool rest width: 5-3/4"
- Tool rest post diameter: 5/8"
- Footprint: 8" x 30"
- Overall dimensions: 37-3/4" W x 12" D x 15" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 78 lbs.
- Digital readout display
- Quick-release on rest & tailstock for easy adjustment
- Solid cast-iron construction
- Includes 3-1/8" faceplate
- Includes MT#2 live & spur centers
- Includes 5-3/4" tool rest