Grizzly T26472Z - 12" 3-in-1 Sheet Metal Machine
T26472Z 12" 3-in-1 Sheet Metal Machine
The three functions on one machine improves your efficiency and increases your production.
This heavy-duty T26472Z 12" 3-in-1 Sheet Metal Machine shears, brakes, and rolls mild steel up to 20-gauge.
Z-Series models are specially built with heavier components and machined to closer tolerances to satisfy the increased precision and durability needs of the most demanding users.
The slip rollers straighten or form cylinders, cones, and arcs in sheet metal.
The brake creates bends up to 90° and folds sheet metal into boxes, pans, or trays.
The shear blade moves down past the fixed table blade to shear the workpiece.
It's the perfect all-in-one tool for anyone doing sheet metal fabrication up to 12" wide.
Just read some of the positive reviews this stand gets:
- "I love this machine. It does everything I wanted it to do and more."-grandmasdollhouse
- Love this machine. Well-made and ready to work right out of the crate.-keithlep1
- "If you need a good stiff tool to make small quantities of small parts--the T26472Z 12" 3-in-1 Sheet Metal Machine is just what you need."-jlangley
Like all Grizzly sheet metal machines, the T26472Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The T26472Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your 3-in-1 machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the 3-in-1 machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum width: 12"
- Maximum thickness mild steel: 20-gauge
- Minimum reverse bend: 3/8"
- Maximum height pan/box brake sides: 1-3/4"
- Number of fingers: 4
- Width of fingers: 1", 2", 3", and 6"
- Slip roll minimum diameter: 1-3/8"
- Slip roller diameter: 1-1/4"
- Slip roll wire sizes: 1/8", 3/16", and 1/4"
- Front stop scale range: 1/2"–7"
- Rear stop scale range: 1/2"–16"
- Footprint: 14-1/2" L x 14-1/2" W
- Overall size: 25" W x 16-1/2" D x 19" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 175 lbs.
- Easy release top roller
- Shear and brake adjustable rear stop
- Hardened steel shear blade, brake fingers, and rollers