Grizzly G4011Z - 30" 3-in-1 Sheet Metal Machine
G4011Z 30" 3-in-1 Sheet Metal Machine
Designed to roll, bend, and cut sheet metal.
The G4011Z 30" 3-in-1 Sheet Metal Machine is an incredibly useful machine for any fabrication shop.
The slip rollers straighten or form cylinders, cones, and arcs in sheet metal.
This machine can bend wires, rods, and small diameter tubing using built-in bending grooves on the rollers.
The brake creates bends up to 90° and folds sheet metal into boxes, pans, or trays.
The reversible blades shear mild steel. The upper moveable shear blade lowers past the fixed table blade to shear the workpiece.
Beefy cast-iron construction means you’ll be shearing, bending, and rolling sheet metal for many years to come.
Like all Grizzly sheet metal machines, the G4011Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G4011Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your 3-in-1 machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the 3-in-1 machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Maximum capacity mild steel: 22-gauge at full width
- Maximum width: 30"
- Pan/box brake minimum reverse bend: 1/2"
- Maximum height pan/box brake sides: 2-3/8"
- Number of fingers: 7
- Width of fingers: 1", 2", 3", 4" , 4", 6", and 10"
- Slip roll minimum diameter: 1-5/8"
- Slip roll wire sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16"
- Front Stop Scale Range: 1/2"–7"
- Rear Stop Scale Range: 1/2"–18"
- Footprint: 17-1/2" W x 33" L
- Overall size: 45" W x 28" D x 26" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 475 lbs.