G0886 12" x 14" 3 HP 3-Phase Auto Metal Cutting Bandsaw
Step up your productivity with a fully automatic feeding, cutting, and lifting.
The hydraulic vise uses a built-in power feed system to feed material to the desired length determined by a fine tunable sensor.
Simply set your cut length, set the desired number of cuts and blade speed, load your material, and press start-the G0886 does the rest!
With an impressive 12" x 14" capacity and powerful 3 HP, 3-phase motor, the G0886 has the capabilities to process some serious material.
The workhorse also features a built-in 6-1/2-gallon coolant tank and full wrap catch basin to ensure coolant stays where it belongs.
Perfect for cutting heavy steel or aluminum stock, you can quick and easily adjust downward feed rate to help maximize blade life. This saw truly does it all!
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0886 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0886 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Stock must be at least 1" tall for auto feed to work.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 3HP, 3-phase, 220V, 8A
- Blade Speeds: 92, 161, 236, 338 FPM
- Saw Blade (in): 1-3/8"W x .043"T x 155.5"L
- Cutting capacities: 90 deg. round: 11-13/16"
- Cutting capacities: 90 deg. rectangular: 11-13/16" x 14"
- Floor to table height: 27"
- Base footprint: 56" x 28"
- Overall dimensions: 83" W x 43" D x 55" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1800 lbs.
- Easy to read blade tension gauge
- Variable-speed blade adjustability
- Auto and manual cutting mode
- Dual coolant nozzles
- Built-in work light
- Adjustable lifting stop switch
- Power locking vise
- Part counting screen
- Drop chute for cut material
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.