Grizzly G0784 - 15" Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press
- Motor: 2 HP
- Power Requirement: 220V, Single-Phase, 60 Hz
- Swing: 15 in.
- Type: Floor
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 140 – 2436 RPM
- Drilling Capacity: 1-1/8 in.
- Drill Chuck Type: B16
- Quill Diameter: 75 in.)
- Shipping weight: 772 lbs.
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G0784 15" Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press
Your next workhorse drill press
The G0784 15" Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press provides the precision and power your shop needs to tackle the most demanding jobs.
Outfitted with a 2 HP motor wired for 220V, this drill press has 12 speeds (adjustable via V-belts) for drilling through plastic, lumber, and even 1-1/8" through mild steel.
The head is equipped with a forward/reverse switch and an R-8 spindle taper. It includes a B16 drill chuck with R-8 arbor, R-8—MT#3 spindle adaptor sleeve, MT#3—MT#2 spindle adaptor sleeve, and drift key for allowing different tooling options.
This machine has both a coarse downfeed lever and a fine downfeed handwheel for added accuracy, the micrometer collar measures in increments of 0.01".
The 14" x 15" precision-ground cast-iron table features rack-and-pinion mounts to allow for 360° of rotation, 60° tilt (left and right), 23-1/2" of vertical travel, and two 1/2" T-slots to allow for exact positioning of your workpiece.<
Wanting to make sure that every angle is covered, we've equipped the head with the same rack-and-pinion elevation controls as the table. It is adjustable 7-13/16" vertically and capable of 360° rotation around the column.
Finally, the precision-ground work surface on the base contains two more 1/2" T-slots, ensuring that every surface can be put to use.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G0784 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0784 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.6A
- Swing: 15"
- Drill chuck: 1/64"–1/2"
- Drilling capacity: 1-1/8" mild steel
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 4-5/8"
- Spindle speeds: 12, 140—2436 RPM
- Maximum movement of head: 7-13/16"
- Table size: 14" x 15"
- Table swing: 360°
- Table tilt: 60° L/R
- Table T-slots: 2, 1/2"
- Vertical table travel: 23-1/2"
- Column diameter: 4-1/2"
- Footprint: 18" W x 26" D
- Overall dimensions: 23" W x 35-1/2" D x 67" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 772 lbs.
- Solid cast-iron construction
- Fine downfeed control with 0.01" increments and zero set
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- 360° table positioning around column
- 360° head positioning around column
- Base has precision-ground, cast-iron work surface with two 1/2" T-slots
- Forward/reverse switch