Grizzly G0784 - 15" Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press
G0784 15" Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press
Your next workhorse drill press
The G0784 15" Heavy-Duty Floor Drill Press provides the precision and power your shop needs to tackle the most demanding jobs.
Outfitted with a 2 HP motor, 12 speeds (adjustable via V-belts), R-8 spindle taper, 15" of swing, fine downfeed control (with micrometer collar in increments of 0.01") and a 14" x 15" precision-ground cast iron table.
The table features rack-and-pinion mounts to allow for 360° of rotation, 60° tilt (left and right), 23-1/2" of vertical travel and two 1/2" T-slots to allow for exact positioning of your workpiece.
Wanting to make sure that every angle is covered, we've equipped the head with the same rack-and-pinion elevation controls as the table—adjustable 7-13/16" vertically and capable of 360° rotation around the column.
Finally, the precision-ground work surface on the base contains two more 1/2" T-slots, ensuring that every surface can be put to use.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G0784 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0784 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sharpener.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1720 RPM, 8.6A
- Swing: 15"
- Drill chuck: 1/64"–1/2"
- Drilling capacity: 1-1/8" mild steel
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 4-5/8"
- Maximum movement of head: 7-13/16"
- Number of speeds: 12 (140, 219, 263, 317, 413, 475, 819, 1075, 1238, 1450, 1770, 2436 RPM)
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 14" x 15"
- Table swing: 360°
- Table tilt: 60° left & right
- Table T-slots: 1/2" (2)
- Vertical table travel: 23-1/2"
- Column diameter: 4-1/2"
- Overall height: 67"
- Footprint: 18" W x 26" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 772 lbs.
- Solid cast iron construction
- Fine downfeed control with 0.01" increments and zero set
- 360° table positioning around column
- 360° head positioning around column
- Base has precision-ground, cast iron work surface with two 1/2" T-slots
- Forward/reverse switch