Grizzly G0775 - 20" Heavy-Duty Disc Sander
G0775 20" Heavy-Duty Disc Sander
Once the cast-iron disc gets spinning, this sander means serious business!
The G0775 20" Heavy-Duty Disc Sander features a 2 HP, 220V, 1720 RPM motor equipped with a built-in motor brake for quickly stopping the sanding disc.
The huge cast-iron table has two-axis miter slots and 0–45° tilt, which makes it possible to sand many types of materials at virtually any angle—including compound angles—with precision and control.
For convenience, this machine has a pedestal-mounted magnetic switch and a large cabinet for storing replacement sanding discs. The G0775 accepts 20" diameter PSA sanding discs, which are available in a variety of grits.
Like all Grizzly sanders, the G0775 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0775 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the combination sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 9.5A
- Disc size: 20"
- Disc speed: 1720 RPM
- Sandpaper backing: PSA
- Table size: 12" deep x 25-1/16" wide
- Table tilt: 45° R
- Floor-to-table height: 36"
- Footprint: 26-1/2" x 19"
- Overall size: 25" W x 28-1/2" D x 51-1/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 434 lbs.
- Pedestal-mounted magnetic switch
- Accepts 20" PSA sanding discs
- Large storage cabinet
- Cast-iron table with X- and Y- miter slots
- Built-in motor brake for quick stops
- 4" Dust port
- Includes (1) 20" PSA 100-grit sandpaper disc
- Includes miter gauge