Grizzly G0694 - 20" x 43" Heavy-Duty Variable-Speed Wood Lathe
G0694 20" x 43" Heavy-Duty Variable-Speed Wood Lathe
Packed with features for the serious wood turner.
The G0694 20" x 43" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe was built for heavy-duty use from the ground up. Starting with its massive cast-iron construction, this lathe will minimize vibration.
The 3 hp Delta single-phase frequency drive provides 3-phase variable-speed control with single-phase power supply. The variable-speed control knob and digital RPM readout make it easy to dial in the perfect spindle speed between 100 and 3200 RPM.
The outboard tool rest and double-sided spindle allows for the turning of workpieces with diameters larger than 20" on the outboard side of the lathe.
A forward/reverse switch and floor-supported cast-iron outboard tool rest also provide full flexibility for any outboard turning job. If you are a serious wood turner or looking to increase your turning capabilities, you owe it to yourself to give this lathe serious consideration.
Like all Grizzly wood lathes, the G0694 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0694 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your woodworking lathe.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor (with inverter): 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 9A
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, min. 20A circuit
- Swing over bed: 20"
- Swing over tool rest base (banjo): 16-1/4"
- Distance between centers: 43"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 50 - 3000 RPM
- Spindle threads: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tool rest width: 13-13/16"
- Tool rest post diameter: 1-1/4"
- Footprint: 16-1/2" x 77"
- Overall dimensions: 103" W x 25" D x 49-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 814 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron bed
- Single-phase inverter for 3-phase variable-speed motor
- 3-Step pulley system for 3 speed ranges
- Quick-release belt tension lever for easy spindle speed range changes
- Digital spindle speed readout
- Forward/reverse spindle control
- 13-3/4" wide outboard tool rest
- Spindle indexed every 15°
- Includes MT#2 live & spur centers