Grizzly G0766 - 22" x 42" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe
G0766 22" x 42" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe
Perfect for serious woodturners.
The G0766 22" x 42" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe is for those who want to turn large bowls, furniture pieces and other large-diameter projects.
With 22" of swing, a heavy-duty 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH spindle, electronic variable speed control and a 3 HP, 3-phase motor that runs off single-phase power using a variable-frequency drive, this lathe has plenty of clearance and torque to easily rough out big projects at low speeds.
The heavy-duty cast-iron bed and stand make this lathe extremely stable and the headstock can be positioned anywhere along the bed, giving you a wide range of control and flexibility with your projects.
Like all Grizzly lathes, the G0766 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0766 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to- read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 8A
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, 20A
- Swing over bed: 22"
- Swing over tool rest base (banjo): 18"
- Swing over tool rest: 16"
- Distance between centers: 42"
- 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- MT#2 headstock and tailstock tapers
- Variable speed: 100-3200 RPM
- Tool rest width: 14"
- Overall dimensions: 81" x W 23" D x 49-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 584 lbs.
- Low speed range of 100-1200 RPM
- High speed range of 100-3200 RPM
- Electronic variable-speed control with digital readout for spindle RPM
- Headstock positions anywhere along the bed
- Single-phase frequency drive provides 3-phase variable-speed control
- Additional torque without requiring a 3-phase power supply
- 10° spindle indexing