G0793 27-1/2" Heavy-Duty Drill Press with Auto-Feed
A heavy-duty gearhead drill press built for the most demanding of jobs.
The G0793 27-1/2" Heavy-Duty Drill Press with Auto-Feed features 27-1/2" of swing, weighs over 1000 pounds, and stands 89-1/2" tall.
This machine has dual gear selectors that allow for 18 different spindle speeds from 60–1740 RPM.
The tapered MT#4 spindle has 7" of travel, features two-speed automatic downfeed, a reversible motor for tapping, and a tooling ejection feature for fast bit changes.
The massive 6" diameter column provides the necessary rigidity to ensure repeatable accuracy.
The cast-iron table is nearly 2" thick and features a unique 22" x 19-1/16" L-shaped work surface, five 5/8" T-slots and coolant drainage troughs.
The built-in coolant system to keep metal cool and drilling precise.
The maximum spindle-to-table distance is 30-3/4" and if that's not enough, the table rotates out of the way so that the workpiece can mount to the precision-ground base table using its two 5/8" T-slots.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G0793 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0793 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 6.4A
- Coolant pump: 60W, 0.2A
- Max spindle-to-column distance: 13-1/2"
- Max spindle-to-table distance: 30-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 7"
- Spindle taper: MT#4
- Spindle speeds: 18 (60-1740 RPM)
- Table size: 22" L x 19-1/16" W x 1-7/8" H
- T-slot size: 5/8"
- Vertical table travel: 20"
- Table swivel: 360°
- Swing: 27-1/2"
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Column diameter: 6"
- Footprint: 20" W x 29" D
- Overall size: 22" W x 89-1/2" H x 37" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1202 lbs.
- Two-speed power downfeed
- Power tapping capability
- L-shaped table w/T-slots for great versatility
- Pump-driven recycling coolant system
- MT#4 spindle w/quick-removal feature
- Spindle speeds controlled by gearhead levers
- Standard and metric guide rulers
- 360° table positioning around column
- Front-mounted emergency stop button
- Built-in LED work light
- Depth stop with auto shut-off switch
- Base has precision-ground work surface with two 5/8" T-slots
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.