G0793 27-1/2" Heavy-Duty Drill Press with Auto-Feed
A heavy-duty gearhead drill press built for the most demanding of jobs.
Geared drill presses are designed for drilling larger holes than belt driven machines thanks to the spindle bearings and tighter tolerances.
The G0793 27-1/2" Heavy-Duty Drill Press machine has dual gear selectors that allow for 18 different spindle speeds from 60–1740 RPM.
The heavy-duty design includes vertical drilling and tapping operations. For repeated drilling at the same depth, there is a power downfeed mechanism.
The tapered MT#4 spindle has 7" of travel, a reversible motor for tapping, and a tooling ejection feature for fast bit changes.
The massive 6" diameter column provides the necessary rigidity to ensure repeatable accuracy.
The cast-iron table is nearly 2" thick and features a unique 22" x 19-1/16" L-shaped work surface, five 5/8" T-slots and coolant drainage troughs.
The built-in coolant system to keep metal cool and drilling precise.
The maximum spindle-to-table distance is 30-3/4" and if that's not enough, the table rotates out of the way so that the workpiece can mount to the precision-ground base table using its two 5/8" T-slots.
The G0793 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0793 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 1-1/8 / 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 6.4A
- Coolant pump: 75W, 0.2A
- Swing: 27-1/2"
- Max spindle-to-column distance: 13-1/2"
- Max spindle-to-table distance: 30-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 7"
- Spindle taper: MT#4
- Spindle speeds: 18, 60-1740 RPM
- Table size: 22" L x 19-1/16" W x 1-7/8" H
- T-slot size: 5/8"
- Vertical table travel: 20"
- Table swivel: 360°
- Downfeed speeds: 0.10mm/rev., 0.20mm/rev.
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Column diameter: 6"
- Footprint: 20" W x 29" D
- Overall size: 22" W x 89-1/2" H x 37" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1202 lbs.
- Two-speed power downfeed
- Power tapping capability
- L-shaped table w/T-slots for great versatility
- Pump-driven recycling coolant system
- MT#4 spindle w/quick-removal feature
- Spindle speeds controlled by gearhead levers
- Standard and metric guide rulers
- Front-mounted emergency stop button
- Built-in halogen work light
- Depth stop with auto shut-off switch
- Base has precision-ground work surface with two 5/8" T-slots
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.