Grizzly H2936 - 28" x 39" Downdraft Table
H2936 28" x 39" Downdraft Table
Maintaining a clean and dust-free shop environment is a challenge every woodworker faces.
The Grizzly H2936 28" x 39" Downdraft Table is the perfect solution for reducing airborne wood dust and eliminating time-consuming cleanups.
Features include easy access filter bays, (2) 120V outlet receptacles, power cord hangers for accessory tools and rubber-grommet table surfaces for workpiece protection.
If you use a portable sander on a regular basis, this H2936 Downdraft Table will be a welcomed addition to your sanding arsenal.
Intended to collect dust from wood and wood products only.
Like all Grizzly machines, the H2936 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The H2936 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your downdraft table.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the downdraft table are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
CSA and UL certified
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 8.5A
- Airflow capacity: 1490 CFM
- Impeller size: 9-1/2" Squirrel cage
- Filter rating: 0.3 micron
- Filter size: 16" x 25" x 2"
- Prefilter size: 16" x 25" x 1"
- Base size: 28" x 39-3/8"
- Table size: 28" x 37"
- Overall height: 39-3/8"
- Approximate shipping weight: 252 lbs.
- Grizzly paddle switch with removable key
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Non-marring rubber grommets to support work
- Sheet metal table construction
- Aluminum squirrel cage fan
- Easy-access filter bay
- Quiet operation
- Two 120V outlets for plugging in portable sanders
- Power cord hanger