Grizzly G0787 - 4" x 36" Horizontal/Vertical Belt Sander with 6" Disc
G0787 4" x 36" Horizontal/Vertical Belt Sander with 6" Disc
A great quality combination sander at a reasonable price.
The stationary G0787 4" x 36" Horizontal/Vertical Belt Sander with 6" Disc offers all the control and power you need for sanding smaller workpieces. Compact design is great for the smaller workshop.
The 4" x 36" sanding belt tilts from 0°–90°, allowing both vertical and horizontal belt sanding.
The back stop supports workpieces on the belt sander in any position.
The 6-1/4" W x 9" L work table supports workpieces when using the 6" sanding disc. It tilts from 0°–45°.
The belt tensioning lever provides tension to the sanding belt when pushed in and releases the tension when pulled out for changing belts.
A tracking control knob allows the user to adjust the alignment of the sanding belt to the sanding bed.
Additional features include a built-in an adjustable miter gauge, 2-1/2" dust port, and work table angle scale.
Just read some of the positive reviews this sander gets:
- "As in my review title, this belt sander is of very good quality and out punches like machines in every aspect." dianekayshick
- "Short and simple this is a great sander for DIYer or home hobbyist." charlespeckham67
- "Easy setup & nice dust collection. Quieter than I expected which is a bonus!" plersted
Like all Grizzly benchtop machines, the G0787 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0787 manual was written by the U.S. based Grizzly Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 4.3A
- Sanding belt size: 4" x 36"
- Sanding belt speed: 1900 FPM
- Belt platen size: 4-7/8" x 12"
- Belt platen tilt 0–90°
- Disc diameter: 6"
- Disc backing type: PSA
- Disc speed: 3600 RPM
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 9"
- Table tilt: 0–45°
- Number of dust ports: 1
- Dust port sizes: 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 6" x 15"
- Overall dimensions: 17-1/2" W x 14-1/2" D x 24" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 41 lbs.
- Fast tracking adjustment knob
- Quick-release belt tension
- Includes adjustable miter gauge
- Cast-iron base