Grizzly H7761 - 2" x 27" Belt/6" Disc Combo Sander
H7761 - 2" x 27" Belt/6" Disc Combo Sander
The H7761 2" x 27" Belt / 6" Disc Combination Sander is the ideal machine for any finishing or sharpening task.
The 2" x 27" belt sander has a 5" long platen and the disc sander features a fully adjustable cast-aluminum table with miter gauge.
An adjustable work light also makes sanding to the line a breeze.
Like all of the Grizzly combination sanding machines, the H7761 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The H7761 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the combination sanding machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 110V, single-phase, 2.6A
- Sanding belt size: 2" x 27"
- Sanding belt speed: 3550 FPM
- Belt platen size: 2" x 5"
- Disc diameter: 6"
- Disc backing type: PSA
- Disc speed: 3450 RPM
- Disc sanding table size: 5-1/4" x 8"
- Table tilt: 0–45°
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port sizes: 1-1/2"
- Footprint: 6" x 8-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 19-3/4" W x 18-1/2" D x 11-3/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 31 lbs.
- Fully adjustable work light
- Side-out tool tray
- Includes adustable miter gauge
- Includes one 80-grit belt
- Includes one 80-grit disc