Grizzly G0829 - 41" Benchtop Metal Shear
G0829 41" Benchtop Metal Shear
Your go-to heavy-duty shear for years to come.Perfect for small-shop owners, the G0829 41" Benchtop Metal Shear is designed to move through a lot of material quickly.
Capable of taking on up to 20-gauge sheet metal, this shear is equipped with adjustable front and rear scales, a protractor, two-sided upper and lower blades, adjustable jobs for the upper blade and heavy-duty ball bearings on the hinge.
Complete with an all-steel body construction, this shear will perform for years.
Like all of the Grizzly metal shears, the G0829 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0829 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your shear.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the metal shear are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Max. width: 41-1/2"
- Max. thickness at half width: 18 gauge
- Max. thickness at full width: 20 gauge
- Front stop scale range: 0"—9-1/2"
- Rear stop scale range: 0"—21"
- Footprint: 46-5/8"L x 18-3/4"W
- Approximate shipping weight: 463 lb.
- 20-Gauge maximum cutting thickness
- Steel body construction
- Two-sided upper and lower blades
- Adjustable gibs for upper blade assembly
- Adjustable protractor stop
- Heavy-duty ball-bearing hinge points