Grizzly G0845P - Heavy-Duty 50" Electric Metal Shear - Polar Bear Series
G0845P Heavy-Duty 50" Electric Metal Shear
Built for years of reliable service, this shear is a great choice for production fabrication shops.
The G0845P 50" Electric Metal Shear features a mighty 7.5 HP, 220V, 3-phase motor and fully integrated steel frame with hardened steel-alloy dies.
Capable of shearing up to 10-gauge mild steel and 10-gauge aluminum with a 50" maximum cutting width.
It proudly features a hold-down carriage with non-marring nylon fingers, adjustable front/rear work stops for accurate repeatability and a remotely activated foot pedal control that makes it a breeze to cut larger sheets.
Better yet, the relatively small footprint of 28-1/2" x 66-1/2" makes this a perfect option for shops that are tight on space.
Like all of the Grizzly metal shears, the G0845P comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0845P manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your shear.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the metal shear are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 7.5 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 20.7A
- Maximum thickness: 10-gauge steel, 10-gauge aluminum
- Rear stop adjustment: 0-24"
- Front stop adjustment: 0-36"
- Maximum cutting capacity: 50"
- Maximum beam lift: 1/2" - 1-13/16"
- Front scale range: 3-5/16" to 39-5/16"
- Rear scale range: 0 to 25-5/8"
- Bed height above floor: 31-1/2"
- Base dimensions: 28-1/2" x 66-1/2"
- Overall size: 72-1/2"W x 80"D x 48"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3266 lbs.
- Reversible hardened steel alloy cutting sheer dies for extended life
- Hand and foot pedal operation
- Micro-switch on finger guard overrides main switch if guard is removed
- Adjustable front and rear stop scales
- Triple V-belts drive the counter-balance shaft
- Remote on/off foot pedal control
- Super-quiet operation
- Built-in non-marring hold down clamp
- Shadow light
Please note that this machine cannot be run on a phase converter; you must use a true 3-phase power supply.