G9742 5" x 6" 1/2 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw w/ Swivel Head
One of the best saws on the market for the small or large shop.
The Grizzly G9742 5" x 6" 1/2 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw w/ Swivel Head
features a 5" round and 5" x 6" rectangular stock capacity.
What really sets this apart from other saws of this size is the head swivel giving a maximum angle of cut of 60°!
Remember how much trouble it is to change a vise backing jaw only to get a 45° cut? Not with this machine.
The easy-to-adjust head has stops in all the right places.
And because the vise backing jaw is rigid on this saw, it is taller, giving it the ability to support the workpiece better.
The G9742 comes with all the features you'd expect from Grizzly like hydraulic down feed control, easy access wheels for quick blade change,s and the right blade speeds to do the job.
Like all Grizzly metal cutting bandsaws, the G9742 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G9742 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the metal cutting bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 8.8A/4.4A
- Max. capacity rectangular @ 90°: 5" x 6"
- Max. capacity circular @ 90°: 5"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ ±45°: 2-15/16" x 3-3/4"
- Max. capacity circular @ ±45°: 3-3/4"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ +60°: 2-3/16" x 1-3/4"
- Max. capacity circular @ +60°: 1-3/4"
- Blade speeds: 80, 120, 200 FPM
- Blade size: 64-1/2" x 1/2"
- Height floor-to-table: 29"
- Table size: 12" x 4-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 39" W x 23-3/8" D x 54-3/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 168 lbs.
- Angular cuts: -45 degrees to +60 degrees
- All ball bearing drive wheel and blade guides
- Adjustable hydraulic downfeed
- Quick release vise for rapid change-out of workpiece
- Included blade size: 64-1/2" x 1/2" x 15 TPI