G9742 5" x 6" 1/2 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw w/ Swivel Head
The G9742 5" x 6" 1/2 HP Metal Cutting Bandsaw w/ Swivel Head is one of the best saws on the market for the small or large shop. It features a 5" round and 5" x 6" rectangular stock capacity. But what really sets this apart from other saws of this size is the head swivel giving a maximum angle of cut of 60°!
Remember how much trouble it is to change a vise backing jaw only to get a 45° cut? Not with this guy. The easy-to-adjust head has stops in all the right places. And because the vise backing jaw is rigid on this saw, it is taller, giving it the ability to support the workpiece better. And of course, the machine comes with all the features you'd expect from Grizzly like hydraulic down feed control, easy access wheels for quick blade changes and the right blade speeds to do the job.
Like all Grizzly metal cutting bandsaws, the G9742 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0925 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the metal cutting bandsaw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 8.8A/4.4A
- Drive: V-belt
- Transmission: sealed worm gear
- Max. capacity rectangular @ 90°: 5" x 6"
- Max. capacity circular @ 90°: 5"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ ±45°: 2-15/16" x 3-3/4"
- Max. capacity circular @ ±45°: 3-3/4"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ +60°: 2-3/16" x 1-3/4"
- Max. capacity circular @ +60°: 1-3/4"
- Blade speeds: 80, 120, 200 FPM
- Blade size: 64-1/2" x 1/2"
- Height floor-to-table: 29"
- Overall bed: 19-1/4" x 13-1/2" x 3"
- Footprint: 26-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Shipping weight approx.: 168 lbs.
- Angular cuts: -45 degrees to +60 degrees
- All ball bearing drive wheel and blade guides
- Included blade size: 64-1/2" x 1/2" x 15 TPI