Grizzly G5394 - 6" x 186" Stroke Sander
G5394 Stroke Sander
Sand doors, wide boards, and panels with ease.
The large capacity G5394 Stroke Sander can handle heavy stock removal, yet still excel at fine finishing.
The manually operated platen slides on ball-bearing rollers to make it simple for you to apply just the right amount of pressure at just the right spot.
The table has 24" of vertical travel and 18" of lateral travel.
With its huge capacity, versatile table, and 3 HP 220V motor, this Stroke Sander is truly a coveted piece of equipment in the production shop!
For a full range of replacement belts for the G5394, shop here.
Like all Grizzly sanders, the G5394 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G5394 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the stroke sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 17A
- Sanding belt speed: 3500 SFPM
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 186"
- Table Size: 58" x 23-3/4"
- Table vertical travel: 24"
- Platen horizontal travel: 59"
- Table lateral travel: 18"
- Drive roller diameter: 8"
- Footprint: 70" L x 30-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 93-3/4" W x 38" D x 50" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 690 lbs.
- 24" Maximum workpiece thickness
- Sliding ways travel on ball bearings
- Table elevation is handwheel operated
- Fully adjustable belt tracking and tension
- Two 4" dust ports
- Platen handle swivels left and right
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.