Grizzly G9984 - 9" x 138-1/2" Industrial Oscillating Edge Sander
G9984 9" x 138-1/2" Industrial Oscillating Edge Sander
Built for those that demand the biggest and the best sander for their shop.
From the sturdy aluminum spring loaded table to the contoured edge sanding capability, the G9984 has been intelligently engineered from start to finish.
The edge-table tilts from 0-45° and both the edge-table and end-table have 8" of travel.
Both tables utilize a T-slot for precision sanding with the included miter gauge.
Belt tracking is as easy as turning the belt tracking adjustment knob. For a full range of replacement belts for the G9984, shop here.
Try this machine on your toughest, most demanding sanding tasks and we are sure you will be fully satisfied.
This sander has production shop quality written all over it.
Like all Grizzly edge sanders, the G9984 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G9984 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your edge sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the edge sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 15A
- Sanding belt size: 9" x 138-1/2"
- Sanding belt speed: 4120 FPM
- Oscillations: 1/4"
- Platen: Graphite-coated, 47-1/2" x 9-1/2"
- Main table size: 11-3/4" x 47-3/4"
- Main table vertical travel: 8"
- Main table tilt: 0–45°
- End table size: 13" x 18"
- End table travel: 8"
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 42" x 24-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 82" W x 24" D x 45-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 873 lbs.
- Sanding belt oscillates 1/4"
- Quick-release belt lever
- Fully-adjustable belt tracking and tension
- Magnetic switch
- 8" vertical table height adjustment
- Table tilts 45°
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.