Grizzly G0839P - 6" x 79" Edge Sander - Polar Bear Series
G0839P 6" x 79" Edge Sander
Shifting your expectations of what an edge sander should be.
The pivoting 3 HP motor and platen design makes horizontal-to-vertical position changes of the G0839P 6" x 79" Edge Sander a breeze.
With 3-1/2" of vertical edge-table travel and the ability to tilt both edge-table and end-table from 0-45°, you'll have all the angles covered.
3/4" T-slots in the edge table and end table can be used in combination with the included miter gauge to support your workpiece.
The 6" x 79" belt rotates around a 2-3/4" end roller for tight radius sanding, and belt tracking and tension are easily adjustable with conveniently located lock knobs.
Like all Grizzly sanders, the G0839P comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0839P manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the edge sander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 14A/7A
- Sanding belt speed: 2600 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 79"
- Sanding belt tilt: 90°
- Edge table dimensions: 31-1/4" L x 9-3/8" W
- Edge table travel: 3-1/2"
- Edge and end table tilt: 0-45°
- End table: 20-5/8" x 9-3/8"
- Graphite-coated platen: 5-7/8" x 32-1/4"
- Steel idler roller: 2-3/4"
- Footprint: 37" L x 16-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 51" W x 23-1/2" D x 40" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 199 lbs.
- Edge table tilt range 0 to 45°
- End table tilt range 0 to 45°
- 90° sanding belt tilt
- Graphite-coated platen
- Quick belt release
- Conveniently located belt tracking adjustment
- 3/4" T-slots in edge table and end table
- Miter gauge included