G0759 7" x 27" 1 HP Mill Drill with Stand and DRO
Upgrading America's most popular mill drill.
The G0759 7" x 27" 1 HP Mill Drill upgrades America's most popular mill drill with the addition of the 3-Axis DRO.
It is an affordable alternative to larger mill drills that offer similar features. It functions great as a dedicated single-purpose milling machine in a professional shop or as a starting point for those just expanding into milling operations.
With this machine you'll get all the benefits of the G0704 plus exact tool and table positioning with the 3-axis DRO.
The variable-speed 1 HP motor powers the R-8 spindle from 50-1125 RPM in low and 100-2250 RPM in high. Spindle RPM can be monitored on the convenient digital readout. A clear chip guard on the spindle keeps debris from flying at the operator.
The G0759 has a large 7-1/16" x 26-5/8" table that can be moved by handwheels in both the longitudinal and cross directions. Both feed directions can be locked by table lock levers.
The G0759 also features tapered gibs with double locks which adds accuracy and rigidity, a dovetail column; and it comes with its own stand.
Like all Grizzly mill drills, the G0759 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0759 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the mill drill are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 12A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- T-slots: 3 @ 2-1/2" centers, 7/16" wide
- Head travel: 11"
- Head tilt: 90° left & right
- Max. distance spindle to table: 13"
- Swing: 15"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 18-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 5-1/2"
- Table size: 7-1/16" x 26-5/8"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 50-1125 RPM low, 100-2250 high
- Floor-to-table height: 37-1/2"
- Stand footprint: 15-3/4" x 16-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 392 lbs.
- 3-Axis DRO on spindle
- Dovetail column
- Fine feed head control
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Clear chip guard on spindle
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Zero setting dials
- Dials read inches
- Safety shut off switch
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Drill chuck 3–16mm with B16 taper
- Drill chuck arbor B16 x R8
- Two T-bolts
- Two open-ended combo wrenches
- Chuck key
- Oil bottle
- Extra fuse
- Hex wrenches
- Tool box