G0704 7" x 27" 1 HP Mill Drill with Stand
Grizzly's best-selling Mill Drill.
The G0704 7" x 27" 1 HP Mill Drill with Stand can be used as a dedicated, single-purpose machine in a professional shop. It can be easily operated by those just learning to mill in their home shop as well.
It is an excellent value and has some of the same features found on much larger mill drills. That’s why it is one of the best-selling mill drills in the country!
The variable-speed 1 HP motor powers the R-8 spindle from 50–1125 RPM in low and 100–2250 RPM in high. Spindle RPM can be monitored on the convenient digital readout. A clear chip guard on the spindle keeps debris from flying at the operator.
The G0704 has a large 7-1/16" x 26-5/8" table that can be moved by handwheels in both the longitudinal and cross directions. Both feed directions can be locked by table lock levers.
The G0704 also features tapered gibs with double locks which adds accuracy and rigidity, a dovetail column; and it comes with its own stand.
Like all Grizzly mill drills, the G0704 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0704 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the mill drill may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 12A
- Swing: 15"
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Max. distance spindle to table: 13"
- Max. distance spindle to column: 7-1/2"
- Spindle travel: 2"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 50–2250
- Vertical head travel: 11"
- Head tilt: 90° left/right
- Table size: 7-1/16" x 26-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 18-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 6-7/8"
- T-slots: 3 @ 2-1/2" centers, 7/16" wide
- Drilling capacity: 5/8" mild steel
- Stand footprint: 15-3/4" x 16-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 38" x 34" x 67"
- Approximate shipping weight: 372 lbs.
- Spindle RPM DRO
- Spindle depth display
- Fine feed head control
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Clear guard on spindle
- Cast-iron dovetail column
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Zero setting dials
- Dials read inches
- Forward/reverse switch
- Start/emergency stop buttons