Grizzly T32536 - 8" x 13" Benchtop Wood Lathe
T32536 8" x 13" Benchtop Wood Lathe
A great entry-level wood lathe for turning bowls and spindles up to 13" long.
The Grizzly T32536 8" x 13" Benchtop Wood Lathe offers the precision and control that pen turners and miniature hobbyists demand.
The T32536 features cast-iron construction, a 5-3/4" faceplate, 8" of swing over the bed, and 13" of distance between centers.
This lathe comes with two interchangeable 4-1/4" and 7" tool rests. When in use, either tool rest will lock into a sturdy, quick-adjust base to maximize support where cutting occurs and minimizes leverage.
The tailstock has an MT#1 taper, fine adjustment knob, and is equipped with a cam-action clamping system allowing it to be positioned anywhere along the bed with ease.
Easily adjust the variable-speed range between 750-3200 RPM with the twist of the spindle speed dial.
Extra-large knurled spindle and tailstock knobs help provide an ergonomic grip for manually rotating your workpiece and changing out centers.
Like all Grizzly lathes, the T32536 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T32536 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your lathe.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 4A
- Swing over bed: 8"
- Swing over tool rest base: 5"
- Distance between centers: 13"
- Floor to center height: 9-3/4"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 750-3200 RPM
- Spindle threads: 3/4" x 16 TPI RH
- Spindle taper: MT#1
- Tailstock taper: MT#1
- Footprint: 5-1/2" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 29" W x 10-1/2" D x 13" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 52 lbs.
- Safety paddle switch with removable key
- Knurled headstock and tailstock knobs for added grip
- Variable-speed spindle
- Precision-ground cast-iron bed
- Right hand spindle 3/4" x 16 TPI
- MT#1 spur center
- MT#1 live center
- 4-1/4" and 7" tool rests
- 5-3/4" faceplate