G0857 8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer with Mobile Base
A precise, powerful workhorse for your home shop, with a convenient mobile base built in.
The beauty of a parallelogram design is the four points of contact allowing for easy adjustment of each table for perfect parallelism and perfect alignment.
The G0857 Parallelogram Jointer tables feature arched table travel, keeping each table close to the cutter, and adding an additional degree of safety during operation.
Setting cut depth is a breeze for traditional jointing or rabbeting with the infeed and outfeed adjustment levers.
The precision-ground, cast-iron infeed table is 40" which is helpful for surfacing longer stock.
The H4982 replacement blades are available when the stock blades get dull. An upgraded V-helical cutter head of the T32058 is also available for cleaner cuts with no tearout.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0857 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0857 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your planer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size: 8" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Table size: 8" x 76"
- Fence size: 38" x 4-1/2"
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16" x 40"
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 25" D x 41-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 484 lbs.
- Parallelogram tables with lever adjustment and depth scale
- Extra-long 40" infeed table
- Sturdy cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Center-mounted cast-iron fence with rack & pinion adjustment and angle gauge
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Pedestal-mounted power switch with large STOP paddle
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.