G0452Z 6" x 46" Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead
A quality 6" spiral cutterhead jointer at a price that can't be beat!
This top-of-the line G0452Z 6" x 46" Jointer has everything you need for a home shop or production facility.
The 4-row spiral cutterhead with 32 indexable carbide inserts gives you smoother finishes and quieter operation over straight-knife cutterheads–without the hassle of having to sharpen knives.
Adjusting the cut depth is easy with the quick-action adjustment lever on the infeed table, while a large handwheel on the outfeed side allows for dead-on accurate outfeed table adjustments.
Cramped floor space is not a problem as this jointer can be easily moved around the shop and stored out of the way when not in use, thanks to the easy-to-use built-in mobile base.
Additional features include dovetailed-way tables, handwheel control for dead-on accurate outfeed table adjustment, and a large 5" x 35" cast-iron fence.
The H7319 replacement inserts are available when the stock inserts get dull.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0452Z comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0452Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired 120V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Maximum width of cut: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-1/2"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row spiral with 32 inserts
- Insert size, type: 14 x 14 x 2mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 46"
- Fence size: 35" L x 5" H
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 18" x 13-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 46" W x 27-1/2" D x 49" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 268 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables and fence
- Handwheel-adjusted outfeed table
- Lever-adjusted infeed table with depth gauge
- Rabbeting table
- Pedestal-mounted switch with large shut-off paddle
- Center-mounted fence with rack-and-pinion adjustment
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Pair of push blocks included