Grizzly G0945 6" Benchtop Jointer
The best valued 6" benchtop jointer on the market.
The G0945 6" Benchtop Jointer has a compact size for convenient placement in any shop. It mounts and dismounts quickly to a workbench making it portable when necessary.
It is used to produce straight, flat edges on a workpiece, in order to properly square material for further layout, construction, and jointing.
The 1-7/8" diameter straight-knife cutterhead has two SK5 steel knives to produce a smooth jointing finish.
The fence is constructed from extruded aluminum, making for a truly portable benchtop jointer. Easily stow away when not in use and quickly set-up when ready to use.
The infeed and outfeed tables are constructed from cast aluminum. The depth-of-cut adjustment knob adjusts height of infeed table, controlling depth of cut. The infeed table height adjustment lock secures that height.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0945 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0945 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for jointer are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 10A
- Maximum width of cut: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Minimum workpiece length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Number of cuts per minute: 24,000
- Cutterhead diameter: 1-7/8"
- Cutterhead type: 2-Row straight-knife
- Cutterhead speed: 11,000 RPM
- Knife type: SK5 steel, single-sided
- Knife size: 6-1/4" L x 7/8" W x 1/16" T
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 30"
- Fence size: 19-3/4" L x 4-5/16" H
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Footprint: 9-1/2" x 19-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 30" W x 17-1/2" D x 13" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 44 lbs.
- Straight-knife cutterhead with two SK5 steel knives
- Cast aluminum infeed and outfeed tables
- Infeed table height adjustment lock
- Built-in dust collection system with 2-1/2" dust port
- Two push blocks included