G9953ZX 16" x 99" Z Series Jointer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
The jointer to have when large cutting capacity and mirror-smooth finishes are high on your list of desirable features.
The first thing that comes to mind when describing the G9953ZX 16" x 99" Jointer is the MASSIVE CAST-IRON!
Tipping the scales at 1650 pounds, this jointer features a solid cast-iron base, hardened and precision-ground cast-iron tables, a center-mounted cast-iron fence, and cast-iron table elevation handwheels. All that weight ensures vibration-free and flat cutting.
The G9953ZX features a 6-row spiral, indexable-insert cutterhead. By using a spiral cutterhead, a cutting edge is always in contact with the workpiece, unlike a conventional straight-knife jointer.
This provides for the finest finish available and a much quieter machine that's unlike any other. The carbide inserts are not only replaceable, but each one can be rotated up to three times to expose a new sharp cutting edge.
The H7319 replacement inserts are available.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G9953ZX comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G9953ZX manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 25A
- Maximum width of cut: 16"
- Maximum depth of cut: 5/16"
- Minimum stock length: 18"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4"
- Cutterhead type: 6-row spiral with 120 inserts
- Insert size, type: 14 x 14 x 2mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Bevel jointing: 0–45°
- Table size: 99-1/4 "x 16-1/4"
- Fence size: 43-1/4" L x 6-5/8" H
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 23" x 57"
- Overall dimensions: 99-1/4" W x 45-1/2" D x 32" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1719 lbs.
- Parallelogram tables with handwheel adjustment
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Rack-and-pinion lateral fence adjustment
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Solid cabinet stand with noise-dampening system
- Pair of push blocks included
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.