Grizzly G0854 - Compact Automatic Edgebander
G0854 Compact Automatic Edgebander
A streamlined design means compact and economical edge banding.
Built with small to medium sized shops in mind, the G0854 Compact Automatic Edgebander allows those tight on space to own a machine with a small footprint that delivers huge results.
The compact and simplified design amply rewards you with faster setup times, less maintenance, easier service and a high level of overall reliability.
The G0854 easily handles panels from 1/2" to 1-3/4" thick using tape from 0.5mm-2.0mm thick at a feed speed of 16 feet per minute.
Additional features include a 10-1/2" wide x 69-3/4" long table, automatic belt feed with adjustable rollers, a Teflon-coated glue pot and an adjustable infeed fence for different edgebanding thicknesses.
The G0854 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0854 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your edgebander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the edgebander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, 30A
- Feed motor: 3/4 HP
- Glue spindle motor: 1/3 HP
- Flush trim motor: 3/4 HP
- Heating element: 1135W
- Table size: 10-1/2" W x 69-3/4" L
- Min. panel dimensions: 4-3/4" W x 11" L
- Panel thickness: 1/2" - 1-3/4"
- Tape thickness: 0.5mm - 2.0mm
- Air requirement: 6 SCFM @ 100 PSI
- Glue pot capacity: 34 oz.
- Edgebanding coil capacity: 31-1/2"
- Panel feed speed: 16 FPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 770 lbs.
- Automatic belt feed system
- Two 4" dust ports
- Five heated elements
- Adjustable infeed fence
- Teflon-coated glue pot for easy glue changes
- Pull-out support arm to handle larger workpieces
- Powder-coated finish