Item# G0825 Model# G0825
Grizzly G0825 - Portable Edgebander with Case and Kit
This Portable Edgebander is built to suit the needs of both professionals and hobbyists. Easily apply edgebanding from 3/8" to 2-1/2" wide along straight runs, around bends, and even the most difficult of all - inside corners! Perfect for on-site work or integration into your woodworking shop, because it combines the great features of a stationary edgebanding machine (hot melt glue application, speed feeding, and temperature control) with the convenience and portability of a handheld tool. Speaking of convenience, our optional T1188 Edgeband Trimmer Router and T1189 Dual End Cutter are specially designed for this machine to ensure perfectly aligned seams and professional-looking mitered edges on all your finished work. Even better, mount the edgebander in our optional T1187 Table and you'll have the next best thing to a full-fledged stationary edgebander. Comes with a deluxe hard case with extension handle and roller wheels.View More Details
- Required power supply: 15A, 110V, single-phase, 60 Hz
- Feed motor: 15W
- Feed rate: variable, 6.5-20 FPM
- Working temperature: Mode 1 - 250°-340°, Mode 2 - 175°-310°
- Warm-up time: 4 minutes
- Required surface temperature: 75°-90°
- Tape width: 3/8"-2-1/2"
- Tape thickness: 1/64"-1/8"
- Glue pot capacity: 13-1/2 oz.
- Overall size: 14" x 12" x 14"
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Approximate shipping weight: 25 lb.
- Easy to use controls with digital display
- Straight-forward operation
- Simple maintenance
- Works on straight and curved surfaces, including those with inside corners
- Automatic glue application
- Variable-speed feed control
Available to Ship