Grizzly G0825 - Portable Edgebander with Case and Kit
G0825 Portable Edgebander with Case and Kit
A mobile edgebander to take wherever the job site may be.
The G0825 Portable Edgebander is built to suit the needs of both professionals and hobbyists.
Easily apply edgebanding from 3/8" to 2-1/2" wide along straight runs, around bends, and even the most difficult of all - inside corners!
Perfect for on-site work or integration into your woodworking shop, because it combines the great features of a stationary edgebanding machine (hot melt glue application, speed feeding, and temperature control) with the convenience and portability of a handheld tool.
The feed rate control dial adjusts the edgebanding tape feed rate between 6.5–20 FPM.
The glue pot heater is designed to turn on with the press of an ON/OFF switch for safety.
Conveniently, the optional T1188 Edgedanding Trimmer Router and T1189 Dual End Cutter are specially designed for this machine to ensure perfectly aligned seams and professional-looking mitered edges on all your finished work.
Even better, mount the edgebander on the optional T1187 Table and you'll have the next best thing to a full-fledged stationary edgebander.
The G0825 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0825 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your edgebander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the edgebander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Required power supply: 15A, 110V, single-phase, 60 Hz
- Feed motor: 15W
- Feed rate: variable, 6.5–20 FPM
- Working temperature: Mode 1: 250°–340°, Mode 2: 175°–310°
- Warm-up time: 4 minutes
- Required surface temperature: 75°–90°
- Tape width: 3/8"–2-1/2"
- Tape thickness: 1/64"–1/8"
- Glue pot capacity: 13-1/2 oz.
- Overall size: 14" W x 12" D x 14" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 42 lbs.
- Works on straight and curved surfaces, including those with inside corners
- Easy-to-use controls with digital display and temperature control
- Display toggles between F° and °C
- Automatic glue application
- Variable-speed feed control on handle
- Removable banding holder
- 16' Long power cord for extra mobility
- Includes Table-mounting template and fixture plate