Item# G0718 Model# G0718
Grizzly G0718 - Hinge Boring Machine
List Price: $3,295.00
You Save: $329.50 (10%)
Buy now! Sale ends 6/30/22 (PST)
If you make cabinet doors with Euro-style hinges, you’ll appreciate this Bench Top Hinge Boring Machine. Designed for production, this machine features adjustable hold-down clamps, adjustable flip stops, adjustable lateral travel and adjustable depth stop. Setup is a breeze and operation couldn’t be any simpler. You’ll truly be amazed at the precision and time savings over traditional methods! Choose the boring head that matches your brand of hinges. Note: boring head sold separately and required for machine operation.View More Details
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 3440 RPM, 10A/5A, prewired 110V
- Table size: 28" wide x 13-3/4" deep
- Maximum throat: 4"
- Fence length: 12" (x 2), plus 28" left extension
- Stroke: 4"
- Stroke operation: Manual
- Dust port: 4"
- Overall dimensions with handle: 29" wide x 36-5/8" high x 25" deep
- Footprint: 15-1/2" wide x 22-1/2" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 198 lbs.
- Hinge alignment swing arm for matching hinge position
- Depth stop adjustment
- Lateral adjustment
- Two fence flip stops
- Two toggle hold-down clamps
- Fence extension
- SUJ-2 high carbon anti-friction steel slide shafts with linear bearings
- See-through guard
- Rear-mounted dust port
- Interchangeable boring heads can be installed (sold separately)