Grizzly G0642 - 15-Bit Line Boring Machine
G0642 15-Bit Line Boring Machine
Want to produce a bunch of smooth and accurate holes?
The G0642 15-Bit Line Boring Machine makes quick work that especially for cabinet construction.
The hand lever activates the work holding clamps and lowers the boring head for easy and efficient drilling.
The drilling depth is precisely adjusted by using the depth control on top of the headstock column.
The bits must be purchased separately and are sold as the T20548.
Like all Grizzly boring machines, the G0642 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0642 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the boring machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired to 110V), single-phase, 10A/5A
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle speed: 3450 RPM
- Maximum stock width: 12-1/2 in.
- Drill Bit Type: Flat shank boring bits
- Drill bit capacity: 10 mm
- Table size: 28" W x 15-3/4" D
- Table travel (front to back): 8"
- Floor to table height: 34-1/4"
- Number of spindles on boring head: 15 (8L, 7R)
- Distance between spindle centers: 32mm
- Fence length: 28", plus 28" left extension
- Footprint: 19-5/8" x 25-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 28" W x 25-3/4" D x 62-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 276 lbs.
- 32mm line boring system
- Numerical downfeed stroke indicator
- Back fence and cross fence scale position indicator
- Adjustable fence flip stops
- Steel gear head
- SUJ-2 high carbon anti-friction steel slide shafts with linear bearings
- See-through guard
- Indexing pin for step and repeat operation