Item# G4185 Model# G4185
Grizzly G4185 - Horizontal Boring Machine
For many projects, the precise location of drilled holes can make or break the job. You can try your luck with guesswork and jigs, but you'll rest easier with this Horizontal Boring Machine, which delivers highly accurate results every time. Your workpiece won't slide away from the bit because the powerful pneumatic clamp exerts over 600 pounds of force! Plus, this versatile workhorse allows the use of multi-bit boring heads to make your workflow even more efficient.View More Details
Boring heads must be purchased separately.
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC
- Amps: 12
- Table size: 15-3/4'' wide x 9-3/4'' deep
- Spindle travel: 3''
- Table travel, vertical: 3-1/2''
- Drill bit capacity: 9/16"
- Spindle speed: 3450 RPM
- Air consumption: 0.5 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Maximum SPM: 12 @ 90 PSI
- Overall size: 15" W x 47-1/2" H x 37-1/4" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 346 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Dovetailed miter gauge and slot
- Pneumatic clamp and spindle travel
- Accepts RH threaded boring bits
- Preformed steel stand
- Dovetailed table ways
- Convenient foot pedal control
Available to Ship