Grizzly G4185 - Horizontal Boring Machine
Grizzly G4185 Horizontal Boring Machine
For many projects, the precise location of drilled holes can make or break the job.
You can try your luck with guesswork and jigs, but you'll rest easier with the use of the G4185 Horizontal Boring Machine, which delivers highly accurate results every time.
The G4185 has a 15-3/4" wide by 9-3/4" deep table with dovetailed miter gauge slots.
Your workpiece won't slide away from the bit because the powerful pneumatic clamp exerts over 600 pounds of force!
Plus, this versatile workhorse allows the use of multi-bit boring heads to make your workflow even more efficient.
Boring heads must be purchased separately.
The G4185 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G4185 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your boring machine.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the machine are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A
- Spindle travel: 3''
- Spindle speed: 3450 RPM
- Maximum strokes per minute: 12 at 90 PSI
- Maximum stock width: 7-1/2 in.
- Drill Bit Type: RH threads
- Drill bit capacity: 9/16"
- Air Requirements: 0.5 CFM at 90 PSI
- Table travel, vertical: 3-1/2''
- Table size: 15-3/4'' wide x 9-3/4'' deep
- Overall size: 15" W x 37-1/4" D x 47-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 346 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Dovetailed miter gauge and slots
- Pneumatic clamp and spindle travel
- Accepts RH threaded boring bits
- Preformed steel stand
- Dovetailed table ways
- Convenient foot pedal control