Grizzly G0540 - Single Spindle Horizontal Boring Machine
G0540 Single Spindle Horizontal Boring Machine
The boring machine your production shop has been needing.
How many times have you wished for a simple horizontal boring machine to drill accurate holes into the edges of flat lumber for doweling, hardware alignment, or basic mortising?
Well, your wish has been answered with the G0540 Single Spindle Horizontal Boring Machine.
Simple lever-action controls table movement while a front-mounted handwheel allows you to make precise height adjustments.
Other features include cam-action hold-down clamp, precision-ground slides, and adjustable table stops.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0540 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0540 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your horizontal boring machine.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the horizontal boring machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 12A
- Table size: 14-1/4" W x 8-1/4" D
- Table travel, side to side: 6"
- Table travel, front to back: 4-1/8"
- Table travel, vertical: 2-1/8"
- Spindle speed: 3450 RPM
- Drill bit capacity: 5/8"
- Footprint: 22-1/4" x 31-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 40-1/2" W x 22" D x 43" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 201 lbs.
- Cam-action hold-down clamp
- Table moves on ground columns
- See-through safety guard
- Adjustable table stops
- Heavy-duty stand