The beauty of a parallelogram jointer is the four points of contact allowing for easy adjustment of each table for perfect alignment. Plus, parallelogram jointer tables feature arched table travel, keeping each table close to the cutter and adding an additional degree of safety during operation. Setting cut depth is a breeze for traditional jointing or rabbeting with the infeed and outfeed adjustment levers. With the G0857 Parallelogram Jointer, you know you’re getting a precise, powerful workhorse for your home shop, all with a convenient mobile base built in.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size: 8" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Table size: 8" x 76"
- Fence size: 38" x 4-1/2"
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16" x 40"
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 25" D x 41-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 477 lbs.
- Parallelogram tables with lever adjustment and depth scale
- Extra-long 40" infeed table
- Rabbeting table
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Sturdy Cabinet Stand with Built-In Mobile Base
- Center-mounted cast-iron fence with rack & pinion adjustment and angle gauge
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Pedestal-mounted power switch with large STOP paddle