G0814 6" x 48" Jointer with Cabinet Stand
The G0814 6" x 48" Jointer with Cabinet Stand features precision-ground cast-iron tables on dovetail ways for smooth and accurate table adjustments.
The one-piece cabinet-stand gives a solid, clean appearance and provides stability.
For increased mobility, the cabinet stand comes with a built-in mobile base. Engage the foot pedal caster to move your machine around. Lock the machine down when you are ready to work.
The fence is fully adjustable from 45° to 135°. It has built-in stops at 45°, 90° and 135°.
The G6697 replacement blades are available when the stock blades get dull. An upgraded V-helical cutter head of the T31849 is also available for cleaner cuts with no tearout.
Like all of the Grizzly jointers, the G0814 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0814 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 14A/7A
- Maximum width of cut: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-1/2"
- Cutterhead type: 3-knife
- Knife size: 6" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Table size: 6-5/8" x 47-3/8"
- Fence size: 29-1/8" x 4"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Minimum stock width: 3/4"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 13-1/2" x 18"
- Overall dimensions: 47-1/2" W x 20" D x 42" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 260 lbs.
- Cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables with dovetailed ways
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with stops at 45°, 90° & 135°
- V-belt drive