This all-purpose, heavy-duty power feeder is ideal for use with table saws and shapers. It features a 1/2 HP BLDC motor
that provides energy-efficient, high-torque, variable-speed feed control from a single-phase power supply. No more fussing
with gears to change the speed - just dial in the perfect speed for your operation and start cutting! This feeder also automatically compensates for variations in workpiece thicknesses up to 3/4" via a roller-spring mechanism. Additionally, it comes equipped with a heavy-duty "smart stand" - a durable ductile-steel vertical and horizontal support column and joint that features an "L" locking
mechanism for securing the feeder in horizontal, vertical, or angled feeding positions. An extra-long support column and arm allows for use on larger woodworking machinery. The horizontal rotation also has a clutch and memory-lock, making it quicker and easier to change blades or cutters without the same level of downtime required by other types of stands.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: BLDC 1/2 HP, 220V,
- Number of speeds: Variable
- Feed speeds: 7–72 FPM
- Number of rollers: 3
- Roller size: 2-5/16" wide x 4-3/4" dia.
- Vertical movement: 9-7/8"
- Horizontal movement: 17"
- Approximate shipping weight: 125 lb.
- BLDC motor provides energy-efficient,
high-torque, variable-speed feed control from a single-phase power supply
- High-efficiency green technology (50% less power output than same size power feeder)
- Forward/reverse feed
- Includes heavy-duty smart stand