This all-purpose, heavy-duty power feeder is perfect for use with table saws and shapers, with its 1/2 HP BLDC motor that provides energy-efficient, high-torque, variable-speed feed control from a single-phase power supply. No more fussing with gears—just dial in the exact feed speed you need and start cutting!
This power feeder also automatically compensates for variations in workpiece thicknesses up to 3/4" via a roller-spring mechanism. Additionally, it comes equipped with a heavy-duty "smart stand"—a durable ductile-steel vertical and horizontal support column and joint that features an "L" locking mechanism for securing the feeder in horizontal, vertical, or angled feeding positions. An extra-long support column and arm allows for use on larger woodworking machinery.
Last but not least, the horizontal rotation features a clutch and memory-lock for quick and easy repositioning after blade or cutter changes. This saves signficant downtime compared with other power feeders of the same size.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory.
- BLDC motor for energy-efficient, high-torque, variable-speed control from a single-phase power supply
- High-efficiency green technology (50% less power output than similar power feeders of the same size)
- Forward/reverse feed
- Includes heavy-duty smart stand
- Extra-long support column for use with larger machinery
- Clutch and memory lock for horizontal rotation, for easy repositioning after blade or cutter changes
- X-, Y-, Z-axis adjustment
- 1-year warranty
- Motor: 2/3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1.8A
- Feed speed: Variable, 7–72 FPM
- Rotation: Forward & reverse
- Max. height of rollers: 7-1/2"
- Min. workpiece length: 6"
- Horizontal travel: 17"
- Swing: 360°
- Rollers: (3) rubber, 2-5/16" wide x 4-3/4" dia.
- Roller suspension: 3/4"
- Approx. shipping weight: 125 lbs.