G0860 1-1/2 HP Portable Cyclone Dust Collector
For the shop tight on space needing a portable dust collector.
The G0860 1-1/2 HP Portable Cyclone Dust Collector features an impressive 868 CFM and up to 9.7" of static pressure.
The G0860 creates a vortex of incoming air that extracts heavy wood chips and large dust particles into a plastic-bag-lined steel drum.
The remaining fine dust travels past the 12-3/4" aluminum impeller, is caught by a canister filter and then deposited in a separate plastic collection bag. The impeller is computer balanced to minimize vibration.
The spun-bond polyester filter catches 99.9% of particles to 1 micron in size and is pleated to provide maximum surface area for efficient air flow.
A turn of the crank handle rotates the paddle brushes, knocking caked-on dust off of the pleats to keep your CFM as high as possible.
The collection drum features a quick-release handle that makes it easy to roll it out for sawdust disposal.
This cyclone has a normal operating sound range of 78 dB, slightly quieter than a telephone dial tone.
The G0860 excels as a point-of-use dust collector or for collecting from up to two machines simultaneously. It is a good value for the price and an upgrade over any single-stage unit.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0860 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0860 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your two-stage dust collection system.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15A
- Intake hole size: 6"
- Impeller: 12-3/4" aluminum
- Airflow capacity: 868 CFM @ 1.8" SP
- Max static pressure: 9.7"
- Filter surface area: 28.1 sq. ft.
- Filtration rating: 1 micron
- Collection size: 20-gallon drum
- Sound rating: 78dB
- Overall dimensions: 27-1/2" W x 44" L x 70" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 278 lbs.
- Collection drum with quick-release handle for easy disposal
- Two-stage operation for ultimate dust collection
- Powder coated paint
- Swivel casters
- Lift handle and roll drum for easy sawdust disposal
- Pleated filter with paddle brushes and crank handle for max air flow efficiency
- Vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with disposable plastic bags
- Wireless remote control