Grizzly G0863 - Grizzly Growler Cyclone Separator
G0863 Grizzly Growler Cyclone Separator
Turn your stock single-stage dust collector into a heavy-duty cyclone in minutes!
The G0863 Grizzly Growler Cyclone Separator provides industry leading dust and wood chip separation to handle all your demanding shop needs.
In woodworking, a cyclone refers to the cyclonic action of spinning air. The vortex of incoming air extracts heavy wood chips and large dust particles, pulling them down. The remaining dust particles move on.
The G0863 separates out large dust and chips before it moves into to your dust collector. This saves that machine from additional wear and tear resulting in more efficient use.
The design of the Grizzly Growler has been improved by adding a stand to make emptying the chips easier.
The 6" inlet port and two 4" ports allow you to connect multiple machines.
A sight window makes sure you know when to empty the drum, and a unique vacuum equalizing system allows the use of plastic collection bags for easy chip disposal.
The G0863 uses 19" diameter drum collection bags (sold separately)
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0863 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0863 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collection system.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the separator may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Horsepower range: 1-1/2–3 HP
- Drum size: 20" diameter x 22" H
- Maximum drum capacity: 20 gallons
- Airflow rate: 750–2300 CFM @ 2.3–3.2" SP
- 7"–6" Outlet reducer
- 6" Inlet with 2 x 4" "Y" adapter
- 16-Gauge steel construction
- Overall dimensions: 25-1/2" W x 22" D x 67" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 63 lbs.
- Steel collection drum with 2" casters for easy dust disposal and mobility
- Vacuum equalizer hose allows the use of plastic drum liner bags for no-mess dust disposal
- Sight window on drum indicates when drum is full
- Compatible with dust collectors up to 3 HP
- Improves performance and reduces suction loss from dirty filters
- Includes and easy empty stand