Grizzly G0863 - Grizzly Growler Cyclone Separator
G0863 Grizzly Growler Cyclone Separator
Turn your stock single-stage dust collector into a heavy-duty cyclone in minutes!
The all new “Grizzly Growler” provides industry leading dust and chip separation to handle all your demanding shop needs.
The 6" inlet port and two 4" ports allow you to connect multiple machines. A sight window makes sure you know when to empty the drum, and a unique vacuum equalizing system allows the use of plastic collection bags for easy chip disposal.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0862 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0862 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collection system.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Drum size: 20" diameter x 22" H
- Maximum drum capacity: 20 gallons
- Overall height: 67"
- 2" Ball casters for easy mobility
- 7"–6" Outlet reducer
- 6" Inlet with 2 x 4" "Y" adapter
- Uses 19" diameter drum collection bags (sold separately)
- 16-Gauge steel construction
- Handles dust collectors up to 3 HP
- Approximate shipping weight: 47 lbs.
- Steel collection drum with casters for easy dust disposal
- Vacuum equalizer hose allows the use of plastic drum liner bags for no-mess dust disposal
- Improves performance and reduces suction loss from dirty filters
- Sight window on drum indicates when drum is full