Grizzly G0862 - 3 HP Portable Cyclone Dust Collector
- Motor: 3 HP
- Airflow capacity: 1941 CFM @ 2.9 in. SP
- Impeller size: 16 in.
- Filtration: 1 Micron
- Filter size: 14-1/2 in. x 39-3/8 in. canister
- Intake port(s): 3 x 4 in.
- Sound rating: 79 dB
- Overall height: 82 in.
- Shipping weight: 376 lbs.
Product Group1-1/2 HP 2 HP 3 HP 5 HP 7-1/2 - 10 HP
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G0862 3 HP Portable Cyclone Dust Collector
A quality dual-filtration unit for keeping your shop clear of dust.
Need a high CFM dust collector for your shop? Look no further than this 3 HP beast with an airflow capacity of 1941 cubic feet per minute and 45-gallon collection capacity.
The G0862 Portable Cyclone Dust Collector creates a vortex of incoming air that extracts heavy wood chips and large dust particles into a plastic-bag-lined steel drum.
The remaining fine dust travels past the 15" cast-aluminum impeller, is caught by a canister filter, and deposited in a separate plastic collection bag.
The spun-bond polyester filter catches 99.9% of particles to 1 micron in size and is pleated to provide maximum surface area for efficient airflow. A crank handle rotates the paddle brushes, knocking caked-on dust off of the pleats to keep your CFM as high as possible.
The collection drum features a quick-release handle that makes sawdust disposal easy. The impellers are computer balanced to minimize vibration. This cyclone has a normal operating sound range of 79 dB, slightly quieter than a telephone dial tone.
This dust collector also features a heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter that allows three 4" lines to be connected simultaneously. This allows for easy visibility and will help track down potential clogs.
Replacement T30315 Filters are available.
The upgraded T30490 HEPA Filters are also available for those wanting to capture particles down to 0.3 microns.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0862 comes with a 1-year warranty.
The complete and easy-to-read G0862 manual was written by our U.S.-based Technical Documentation Department.
Parts for your machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 15A
- Intake hole size: 8"
- Impeller: 16" aluminum
- Airflow capacity: 1941 CFM @ 2.9" SP
- Max static pressure: 11.0"
- Filtration: 1-micron
- Filter surface area: 45.2 sq. ft.
- Collection capacity: 45-gallon drum
- Sound rating: 79 dB
- Overall dimensions: 31" W x 54" D x 82" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 376 lbs.
- Two-stage operation for ultimate dust collection
- Built-in collection drum vacuum equalizer
- Lift handle and roll drum for easy sawdust disposal
- Pleated filter with paddle brushes and crank handle
- Heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter for easy visibility
- Wireless remote control
We offer U.S.-based customer service and technical support to help keep your equipment running in top condition.