G0862 3 HP Portable Cyclone Dust Collector
A quality dual-filtration unit for keeping your shop clear of dust.
Need a high CFM dust collector for your shop? Look no further than this 3 HP beast with an airflow capacity of 1941 cubic feet per minute and 35-gallon collection capacity.
The G0862 3 HP Portable Cyclone Dust Collector creates a vortex of incoming air that extracts heavy wood chips and large dust particles into a plastic-bag-lined steel drum.
The remaining fine dust travels past the 15" cast-aluminum impeller, is caught by a canister filter and deposited in a separate plastic collection bag.
The spun-bond polyester filter catches 99.9% of particles to 1 micron in size and is pleated to provide maximum surface area for efficient air flow. A turn of the crank handle rotates the paddle brushes, knocking caked-on dust off of the pleats to keep your CFM as high as possible.
The collection drum features a quick-release handle that makes it easy to roll it out for sawdust disposal. The impellers are computer balanced to minimize vibration. This cyclone has a normal operating sound range of 79 dB, slightly quieter than a telephone dial tone.
The G0862 excels as a point-of-use dust collector or for collecting from up to three machines simultaneously, is a good value for the price and an upgrade over a single stage unit.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0862 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0862 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collection system.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 15.9A
- Intake hole size: 8"
- Impeller: 15" aluminum
- Airflow capacity: 1941 CFM @ 2.9" SP
- Sound rating: 79 dB
- Max static pressure: 11.0"
- Filter surface area: 45 sq. ft.
- Filtration: 1 micron
- Collection size: 35-gallon drum
- Overall dimensions: 31" W x 54" D x 82" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 376 lbs.
- Two-stage operation for ultimate dust collection
- Built-in collection drum vacuum equalizer for use with disposable bags
- Collection drum with quick-release handle
- Lift handle and roll drum for easy sawdust disposal
- Pleated filter with paddle brushes and crank handle for max air flow efficiency
- Swivel casters on base and collection drum
- Wireless remote control
- Powder coated paint